Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jus put ur heart down for now...

Yst noon went over meet james, watch tv, slack and chatted.. I dunno those things dat u told me is true ma, bt i wish it is cos those words really make me happy. Thanks =D den down to abc have dinner with mun hon too, waited for zhen guo to fetch us go ktv... After dat eat and went queens club, den something happen.. Shall nt elaborate =) reach home have a warm bath and slp le, meetin guo and thong they all go catch prawn ltr ;) Jus to say im really happy to have u by my side only when we were alone together, i truly understand the situation u are goin now.. But at least let me stay by silently and watch u smile to me.. Suddenly thought of thomas, a guy whom are always so caring and good to gf.. Tho me and him already was a past, he's still the first guy whom make me feel e love frm his heart cos i've nvr feel a love frm any guys before bt my heart still belong to another.. Jus feel i own him too much, at least he got a good gf now =) everyone seems to be in love lately, whrs mine? He's so near, yet he's not mine.. Hahhas, boo~ Im happy jus for now =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home